Skip to content
- The XR series rims have long been the lightweight XC race rim of choice for privateers on the starting line, the XR 1700's match the 25 mm wide XR 391 up with DT's endlessly dependable yet lightweight 350 hubs to offer a fantastic lightweight high velocity all-terrain wheelset
- At the heart of the rear hub sits DT's Swiss-made 36-tooth SL ratchet, offering a 10 degree engagement angle; carefully balancing rapid engagement, low pedal kickback and long-term reliability
- 25 mm internal width means you can run everything from narrow Mud Spikes to high volume 2.4 inchers, a great mix of versatility and low weight
- DT's ability to design and manufacture rims in-house allows the use of custom alloys and bespoke rim extrusions, these combine with DT's unique PHR system nipples to give an overall strength and stiffness to weight ratio far in excess of standard alloy wheels
- With a weight per pair of just 1680 grams in 29 the XR 1700's are perfect for racing or for anyone looking to cover ground fast
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, the DT 1700's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's widely available straight pull, butted Competition spokes and designed as a system to offer superlative ride quality
- 350 hubs offer assured excellent durability and wide freehub compatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- When bought as a pair they will include, 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.