Skip to content
- The ideal companion for big days out in the back of beyond; the XM 1700's combine DT's renowned XM 481 rims with the endlessly dependable yet lightweight 350 hubs to offer a optimum balance of low weight, impact resistance and long distance dependability
- At the heart of the rear hub sits DT's Swiss-made 36-tooth SL ratchet, offering a 10 degree engagement angle; carefully balancing rapid engagement, low pedal kickback and long-term reliability
- 30 mm internal width gives an ideal platform for current 2.3 - 2.5 inch trail tyres without adding unnecessary weight
- DT's ability to design and manufacture rims in-house allows the use of custom alloys and bespoke rim extrusions, these combine with DT's unique PHR system nipples to give an overall strength and stiffness to weight ratio far in excess of standard alloy wheels
- With a weight per pair of 1756 grams in 27.5 and just 1848 grams in 29 the XM 1700's durability still comes in at a respectably low weight
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, the DT 1700's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's widely available straight pull, butted Competition spokes and designed as a system to offer superlative ride quality
- 350 hubs offer assured excellent durability and wide freehub compatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- When bought as a pair they will include, 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.