Skip to content
- Swiss engineering in an outstanding value package that offers a full 25 mm inner rim width in a lightweight, race-friendly XC package
- New sleeve-joined rim is stiffer and considerably wider than previous versions, offering improved support for high volume tyres and letting you run lower pressures for better grip and handling
- With an average weight per pair of 1768 grams in 27.5 and just 1849 grams in 29 the X 1900 SPLINEs are actually lighter than the narrower previous versions!
- The custom-designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT's top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, Champion spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings and easily serviceable pawl drive rear hub provide low maintenance with simple bearing replacement if required
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.