Skip to content
- Our best value ratchet system disc brake road wheelset, bringing DT's legendarily reliable and easily serviced hub technology in a top value package with a weight of only 1662 grams the pair
- The Performance Road range is DT's 'classic' road wheel with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration
- 18 mm internal diameter (22 mm external) rim makes these ideal for 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for high volume rubber
- DT's legendarily reliable 350 hub internals and ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and stability under braking
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the PR 1600's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 756 grams Rear: 906 grams
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.