Skip to content
- A quality 1675 gram disc road wheelset with bang up to date features such as wider rims and tubeless compatibility at a great price
- The Performance Road range is DT's 'classic' road wheel with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration
- The sleeve-joined 18 mm internal diameter (23 mm external) rims are a step above the pinned versions usually found at this level and make these ideal for the 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider please check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for higher volume rubber
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and stability under braking
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the P 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 769 grams Rear: 906 grams
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.