Skip to content
- The new generation of sleek and lightweight E-road bikes is changing what we can expect from electrically assisted riding, whilst the high-mileage fun these bikes offer in undeniable, the added strain they place on components creates whole new challenges for wheel manufacturers
- Designed from scratch for extended hi-torque E-road use, the DT Swiss HE (Hybrid Endurance line) makes extensive use of bespoke DT-made components to ensure long term reliability and responsive handling without adding unnecessary weight
- The HE 1800's sport a semi-aero 32 mm deep and 20 mm wide (internally) rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Simple and reliable 3-pawl rear freehub system with tool-free servicing and easy switching of freehubs
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the HE 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Reinforced Hybrid optimised SPLINE hub-shells and strengthened steel freehub bodies ensure long term durability even under prolonged hi-torque use
- Thicker spokes greatly extend fatigue life, even under the prolonged high-torques that E-Road bikes can produce
- Available in either standard 100/142 x 12 or 110/148 x 12 'Road BOOST' to fit the latest E-road designs, the Non-Boost versions can be adapted for Q/R using end caps (not included)
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.