Skip to content
- The H 1950's are designed for those looking for a robust, E-bike or trekking wheelset at a sensible price that they can rely on for long distance adventures on mixed terrain
- DT's mission Hybrid is the first wheel engineering project to look specifically at the challenges of prolonged E-bike use for wheel design and to produce wheels designed from scratch to handle this
- Hybrid 3-Pawl hubs feature reinforced hub shells, oversized bearings and steel freehubs to prevent marking under extreme torque
- The rims have reinforced spoke beds to resist fatigue and handle high loads for long periods of time
- In order for a wheel to pass as Hybrid certified in DT's inhouse testing lab it has to survive 50% more lifecycles, its spokes and rims have to endure 20% higher load tests and the bearings must be able to handle almost twice the maximum load of standard wheels
- The H 1950's versatile 622 x 25 mm ERTO rims can accept either 29 mountain bike tyres or wide (35c and over) 700c touring treads, making these ideal for bikes that may need to be adapted for a variety of requirements
- DT's Swiss-made traditional J-bend spokes offer easy sourcing of replacements in the back of beyond and a classic 32 hole, 3-cross lacing
- The Hybrid 1950 range is ideal for larger riders, bike packers, tourers or anyone looking for a really durable wheelset with a high weight limit at a sensible (2,150 grams per pair) weight
- Includes: end caps for quick release skewers, 6-bolt adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- System weight Limit: 150 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.