Skip to content
- A combination of DT's renowned multi World Championship, World Cup and EWS winning EX 511 rims with the workhorse 350 ratchet hubs makes the EX 1700 the perfect, long term wheel investment for regular gravity riding
- At the heart of the rear hub sits DT's Swiss-made 36-tooth SL ratchet, offering a 10 degree engagement angle; the optimum balance of rapid engagement, low pedal kickback and long-term reliability
- 30 mm internal width gives an ideal platform for current 2.3 - 2.5 inch tyres without adding unnecessary weight
- As with all DT's E-rated Enduro rims, DT's custom extrusions beef up the edge of the rim to better resist rock-strikes whilst still minimising unnecessary bulk in less heavily loaded areas of the rim's structure, PHR system nipples remove stress risers and improve overall wheel stiffness; just 2 reasons why these rims have become the default choice for aggressive riders worldwide
- With a weight per pair of 1886 grams in 27.5 and just 1978 grams in 29 the EX 1700's offer a careful balance of durability and low weight for the climb back up
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, the DT 1700's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's widely available straight pull, butted Competition spokes and designed as a system to offer superlative ride quality
- 350 hubs offer assured excellent durability and wide freehub compatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.