Skip to content
- EWS proven design and quality in a fantastic value package, the E 1900s offer a tough all round wheel for the masses, perfect for smashing out laps of Bike Park Wales every weekend
- As you'd expect the E (Enduro) version of these wheels uses a super strong, 30 mm internal, 35 mm external width sleeved rim for maximum support when running wide tyres at low pressures
- Sleeved rim is significantly stiffer than the pinned versions found on most wheels at the price point and helps keep the weight down despite the added width
- With an average weight per pair of 1998 grams in 27.5 and just 2096 grams in 29 the E 1900 SPLINEs may be tough but they're not going to hold you back on the transitions
- The custom designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT's top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, Champion spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings and easily serviceable pawl drive rear hub provide low maintenance with simple bearing replacement if required
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.