Skip to content
- Tarmac, gravel, tow paths, tarmac again, cobbles, the Endurance Road wheel range is our most versatile wheel range, ideal for drop-bar bikes that see a wide variety of surfaces but still need to haul ass on the Sunday morning club run
- The E 1800's sport a 20 mm internal width rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Need something Racier? check out our Performance and Aero Road lines, building a mixed surface or dedicated off road machine? have a look at the Cyclocross friendly Cross Road or super wide Gravel series
- Simple and reliable 3-pawl rear freehub system with tool-free servicing
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the E 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 759 grams Rear: 896 grams
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.