With a solid line of frames designed to take the brunt of today's heavy street riding, we felt as a contrast to this we should do something a bit less aggressive but still with all the details and technologies we have developed over the years. we are proud to introduce the “Patrol” range, a whole sub-brand, heavily influenced from the trails and concrete park riding that has always been a part of the brand.
Designed to be run with a larger 28-9 gearing and with chainstay located brakemounts, the patrol frame pairs up classic, stable geometry with subtle wtp detailing to make a super tough frame built to feel right at home blasting the local trails or boosting a concrete bowl.
Tubing - butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket - 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube - 125mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, drilled for gyro tabs
Dropouts - minimal size, not suitable for pegs, 6mm cnc machined heat-treated crmo, integrated chain tensioners
Brakes - pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware
- Longer, slacker geometry designed for trails and transition riding
- Extruded down tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
- Tapered seat stays and chain stays with bullet tipped ends
- Taller 125mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Chain stay located brake mounts for improved braking power
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tyre
- WTP top tube and down tube gusset
- 6mm seat clamp bolt
- Includes lifetime guarantee
a - top tube length: 20.8", 21.15" or 21.5"
b - chain stay length: 13.6" – 14" - optimized for 13.75'' w/28-9
c - head tube angle: 74.25°
d - seat tube angle: 71°
e - bb height: 11.5"
f - standover height: 8.9"
Weight - 2.37kg (5.22lbs) - 21.15" tt