The Battleship Magnum frame takes our flagship street frame and adds an extra tall 9.75” stand over height and 21.25” top tube option for riders wanting a taller and longer street frame. The Magnum comes complete with lifetime guaranteed hydroformed tubing technology including a new hydroformed seat tube which increase stiffness and durability in a critical and often overlooked area of the frame.
Tubing - butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket - 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube - 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
Dropouts - laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
Brakes - brakeless frame
- Taller 9.75" standover version of our battleship technical street frame
- Unique hydroformed seat tube for increased ridgity and strength
- Longer 21" and 21.25" top tube options for taller rider
- Technical, team-designed street frame
- Extra thick double butted top tube
- Super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tyre
- Hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- Investment cast seat clamp
- Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- Ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
- Includes lifetime guarantee
a - top tube length: 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
b - chain stay length: 12.7" – 13.25"- optimized for 12.75"" / 13'' w/ 25-9
c - head tube angle: 75.5°
d - seat tube angle: 71°
e - bb height: 11.7"
f - standover height: 9.75"