From Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH podiums, the Fly is one of stiffest and most dependable performance tools in the SDG portfolio. The I-Fly uses a nylon glass fibre, solid beam constructed base, with a honeycomb core, creating one of the lightest strength to weight saddle connections in the world.
All Fly models incorporate an EVA foam, minimalistically designed with a snag-less, flat-forward, NO BS approach. Ideal for advanced cyclists with limited seated movements and those who prefer narrower, stiffer saddles.
The Fly series is for power and performance, catering to a wide spectrum of disciplines.
- Strategically added micro-injected grippers and weather resistant texture for added control
- Ultra sleek and minimalistic design.
- Super-lightweight EVA foam with nylon fibre composite base.
- Micro injected traction eliminates the hassles of applying tyre tread for added grip in severe conditions.
- 2 Versions: Extreme - Injected Strips, All Weather - Injected Knobs.
- One piece, seamless, weather resistant gripper cover.
- Ti-Alloy rails.
- Weight: 215g.
- Dimensions: 260mm x 128mm.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): (90-125mm) Small - Medium.
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing).