From Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH podiums, the Fly is one of stiffest and most dependable performance tools in the SDG portfolio. The Ti-Fly uses a lightweight nylon base, properly concaved for superior support.
All Fly models incorporate an EVA foam, minimalistically designed with a snag-less, flat-forward, NO BS approach. Ideal for advanced cyclists with limited seated movements and those who prefer narrower, stiffer saddles.
The Fly series is for power and performance, catering to a wide spectrum of disciplines and available in multiple coverings from 1 piece kevlar covers to dual panel designs.
- Ultra sleek and minimalistic design.
- Super-lightweight EVA foam with nylon fibre composite base.
- Glossy graphic base.
- Solid Ti-rails (Painted).
- Weight: 190g.
- Dimensions: 260mm x 128mm.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : (90-125mm) Small - Medium.
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing).