From Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH podiums, the Fly is one of stiffest and most dependable performance tools in the SDG portfolio. The I-Fly uses a nylon glass fibre, solid beam constructed base, with a honeycomb core, creating one of the lightest strength to weight saddle connections in the world.
All Fly models incorporate an EVA foam, minimalistically designed with a snag-less, flat-forward, NO BS approach. Ideal for advanced cyclists with limited seated movements and those who prefer narrower, stiffer saddles.
The Fly series is for power and performance, catering to a wide spectrum of disciplines and available in multiple designs.
- Light and strong technologically advanced with minimalistic design.
- Flat forward platform.
- Rear buzz-cut.
- Lightweight EVA foam.
- Lowered profile nylon glass base.
- 2 piece cover with kevlar sides.
- I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology.
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight.
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit.
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio.
- Weight: TBC.
- Dimensions: 257mm x 128mm.
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing).