The Dusters are a Flat-Forward, race ready proven design that allow hours in the saddle. Using a Light-Weight Nylon Glass Fibre base and D2 Edge Flex System, this dual injected base features a soft, rubberized compound along the outer edges of the saddle which allows flex through each pedal stroke, while keeping the centre stiff for ultimate power transfer.
Engineered with a snag less rear and nose platform, the Dusters are constructed with a mid-density EVA or Light Weight PU foam and designed for those who desire less pelvis rotation and more mobility. Ergonomically designed with a tip to tail peri-canal for added comfort relief makes the Duster an ultimate tool for numerous riding disciplines.
The globally patented I-Beam Technology is the original seat-to-post connection, featuring a monorail design which is proprietary to the SDG brand, allowing the ultimate strength to weight ratio with more fore and aft adjustment capabilities than most traditional rails. All I-Beam Dusters use the Flex-Cavity I-Beam which suspends the monorail for added comfort and shock absorption.
- Utilizing the Peri-Canal which enables fore and aft movement without pressure in the perineum region.
- Flat and squared off nose to extend ease of movement to the front of the saddle.
- Super-lightweight EVA foam and nylon fibre composite base with D2 Edge Flex.
- Dual injected base.
- Soft edges allow flex through each pedal stroke.
- Stiff centre for ultimate power transfer.
- Stylish microfibre top with embossed graphics.
- SDG Flex Cavity I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology.
- Shock absorbing single suspended rail.
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight & adds flex.
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit.
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio.
- Size: 285 x 137mm.
- Weight: 230g.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 105-135mm (medium-large).
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX and Road (Endurance & Racing).