The Circuit MTN saddle is stiff and light. Originally designed with competitive road teams, the Circuit platform has evolved, now extending to multiple models and disciplines. The Circuit Mountain (MTN) is developed with kevlar radness and used by world class DH'ers and Enduro riders alike.
Every base is injected with nylon glass fibre which provides optimal weight and strength savings and is constructed with a dominate base bridge. This bridge allows for ultimate stiffness, resulting in superior power transfer with each pedal stroke. To combat the structural firmness, each Circuit incorporates a Lightweight EVA foam.
The Circuit MTN delivers relief through a hidden under-cut and is then assembled with a dual panel, double stitched cover.. With a durable microfibre material top and bulletproof Kevlar side panels, the Circuit Mtn delivers at all levels.
- Bridge design delivers maximum stifness and ultimate power transfer.
- Base cut out reduces pressure and softens the ride.
- Microfibre top with hardwearing kevlar side panels and embossed graphics.
- Lightweight EVA foam.
- Injected with nylon glass fibre for optimal weight and strength savings.
- Ti-alloy rails.
- Weight: 220g.
- Dimensions: 280mm x 135mm.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): (90 - 130): Small - Medium.
- Disciplines: MTN (XC, Trail, Enduro & CX.