Developed in conjunction with SDG's team of world-class Slopestylers and DJ professionals, both the Patriot and Apollo are designed to combat rigors of abuse.
The Apollo is constructed with Light-Weight LPU foam and shaped for larger hits - with it's oversized nose and ample padding throughout.
These Gravity specific tools all use Kevlar top coverings and the Apollo's feature a silicon grip along the sides of the saddle for superior pinching traction.
- Same proven shell as Patriot, but with additional padding to help ease hard impacts.
- Wider and thicker nose for pinching capabilities.
- Silicon grip strategically printed texture for added control.
- Snagless design.
- Full Kevlar cover w/ embossed graphics for superior durability.
- Printed nose and sides for enhanced gripping.
- Size: 250 x 134mm.
- SDG Flex Cavity I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology.
- Shock absorbing single suspended rail.
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight & adds flex.
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit.
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio.
- Weight: 245g.
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): 90-130mm: Small - Medium.
- Disciplines: Mtn (DJ, Slope, AM, DH).