The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost, multiple axle standards and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness and proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60 tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3° engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting these internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster, but adapts faster.
- Boost and Non-Boost Options.
- Shimano or XD Cassette Body Available.
- 6 Pawls with 2 Teeth Each.
- 120 Points for 3° of Engagement
- Built for: XC / Trail / Enduro / DH.
- Available options:
- Front: 15x110 boost, 15x110 Torque Cap, 15x100, 15x100 Torque Cap, 20x110, 9x100QR.
- Rear: 12x148 boost, 12x150, 12x157, 12x142, 12x135, 10x135QR.
- Cassette body options: Shimano or XD Compatible.
- Weight: 177g front, 305g rear (lightest config).
- Spoke holes: 32 holes, boost also available in 28 holes.