Introducing the Turbine Dropper Post: A patented hybrid design that couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies, inspired by MTB disc brakes. The rider's body weight is supported with a mechanical lock; meaning a solid connection and less potential for failure over time. Lower air pressures and static seals offer unrivaled performance, control, and reliability. Turbine also operates in below-freezing temperatures making it perfect for Fat Bikes and cold weather riding. Less down time for service equals more saddle time on the trails.
- Internal cable routing.
- Infinite-adjust within stroke.
- Race Face proven Hunter Head 2-bolt design.
- Quick Connector allows easy, tool-free disconnection.
- Remote uses standard shifter cable and housing.
- Functions at full capacity in below-freezing conditions (i.e. suitable for Fat Bikes & winter riding).
- 1x Front shifter style hop-up lever available in Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange.
- Colour: Black.
- Built For: XC / Trail / Enduro.
- Weight: 495g (30.9 x 440 x 150mm w/o lever).
- Length: 490mm, 350mm, 375mm, 415mm, 440mm.
- Travel: 175mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm.
- Lever Actuation: Mechanical.
- Head Type: Zero Offset.
- Diameter: 31.6mm, 30.9mm.