Our all new Trace hub is designed to be tough on trail and light on price. This hub is rated up to Enduro with large cartridge bearings, steel axle and reliable 10 degree engagement. The burliness of the Trace hubs is never in question as they are fully eMTB rated (Front and Rear with Steel cassette body).
Power Up - The Trace hubs are fully eMTB rated with steel axles, robust hub body design, and steel cassette body options for the rear hub (Micro Spline, XD, and HG).
Got you covered - Available in Boost and Super Boost spacing options the Trace hub promises durable performance with its 6902 cartridge bearings, and robust 10 degree engagement.
- Intended Use: XC / Trail / All-Mountain / Enduro (MTB + eMTB).
- Axle Material: Steel.
- Axle Options:
- Front - 15x110 Boost only (Cannot be converted to Non-Boost or 20x110 Boost. Torque Cap option not available).
- Rear - 12x148 Boost / 12x157 Super Boost.
- Spokes: J Bend - 28h (MTB) / 32h (eMTB Rear).
- Rotor Mount: ISO 6 Bolt.
- Hub Bearings: 6902 cartridge.
- Cassette Body Options: Micro Spline / XD / HG – Alloy (MTB) + Steel (eMTB).
- Engagement: 10 Degree (36 POI).
- Front - 188g.
- Rear - 336g (12x148 Boost with Alloy Micro Spline - 28h).
- Rear - 434g (12x148 Boost with Steel Micro Spline - 32h).