Race Face sets another industry benchmark with the SIXC - the world's lightest and strongest carbon AM crank and bar. Building on the unprecedented success of our proprietary Optimized Carbon Technology program, SIXC is poised to rewrite the rules in the 5-6 inch travel bike world.
SIXC (the C is silent, eh!) represents the culmination of years of Race Face engineering in both carbon and all mountain products. Race Face has created a crank and bar for the all mountain rider who demands the ultimate in performance. Strong enough for light freeriding yet feathery enough to propel you past the lycra set, SIXC is the product many epic riders have been waiting for.
- SIXC bars are manufactured with a leading edge composite material which allows us to reach our high strength requirements at an impressively low weight.
- Minimum bar width of 27.5 or 700mm at indicated cut marks.
- Reinforced clamping zones for lock-on grip.
- Daily destructive testing from each production run ensures each bar meets the exacting standards set by our engineers.
- Built for: AM / DH.
- Sweep: 9° rearward, 4° forward.
- Rise: ¾.
- Bar diameter 31.8mm.
- Weight: 220g.