The Next seatpost sets a new standard for a performance carbon post, featuring our new innovative Hunter head design that presents a rider with easy saddle installation, full adjustability and light weight goodness. The carbon tube is engineered & manufactured using Race Face's optimized carbon technology process, offering outstanding strength for a lightweight XC and trail post.
- Features Race Face exclusive new Hunter head design.
- Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head.
- Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial in of the saddle angle by hand.
- Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening.
- The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube.
- Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon.
- Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails.
- Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment.
- Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured using our proven Next optimized carbon technology.
- The highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post.
- Built for: XC / Trail.
- Size: 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm.
- Length: 400mm.
- Weight: 250g (30.9mm).
- Colour: Carbon.