Race Face is excited to grow our Next carbon wheelset lineup with the addition of the Next R36, providing better grip on the terrain you rip with a 36mm internal rim width, which optimizes the tread patterns on 2.4 - 2.8 tyre options. Like our Next R31, the Next R36 incorporates a durable carbon layup built for Enduro style abuse, with an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. And with our no-fault Carbon Confidence Guarantee, you can go full send and know that Race Face has your back, from the hubs, to the spokes to the rims themselves. Next R36 feature a 36mm internal width, the super-fast engagement of the Race Face Vault Hub, tubeless ready design, and tool-free interchangeable end caps.
2 Year No Fault Guarantee.
- Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle and larger bearings.
- Wide bearing stance.
- 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time).
- 120 points of engagement (3 degrees).
- Individually sprung pawls.
- One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R).
- Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately).
- Low drag labyrinth cassette body seal.
- Full carbon fibre construction.
- 36mm Internal width.
- Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed).
- 4.5mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness.
- High gloss black logos and interchangable vinyl decals.
- Race Face Carbon Confidence: Our Next SL Carbon Wheelset is covered by our Carbon Confidence Guarantee - 2 Years, No Fault, Guarantee to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase.
- Colour: Carbon.
- Built for: Trail / All Mountain / Enduro.
- Rear Hub:
- 12x148 Boost.
- Front Hub:
- 15x110 Boost (convertible to: 15x110 torque cap).
- Rim: tubeless ready ud carbon composite, offset spokes, matte/gloss finish.
- Weight (set): 1720g (27.5") / 1790g (29").
- Rim Internal Width: 36mm .
- Spokes: Sapim D-Light, 28 F/R, 3x pattern (5 spares included, single spoke length for the entire wheelset) .