The little black dress of downhill! Hard-wearing and great looking, Tweedster fabric has a textured outer face for style but takes a beating and shrugs off water thanks to the DWR treatment and waterproof membrane. Certainly the burliest women's short in the Race Face collection, the Khyber Short is recommended for aggressive riding when extra abrasion resistance and durability is preferred. Mesh thigh venting enhances air flow. Asymmetrical exposed zips and snap closure pocket flaps add style. Inseam is 36cm (14in), below knee, with hem openings large enough to accommodate Race Face pads.
- Tweedster Fabric.
- 70% Polyester, 26% Rayon, 4% Spandex, yarn-dyed, textured outer fabric bonded to 100% Polyester durable mesh interior.
- Dupont Teflon Shield+ DWR treatment.
- 8,000mm; 3,000g/m2 (waterproof/breathability).
- Zippered front fly with dual snap closure and Velcro reinforcement.
- Branded grab tab.
- Asymmetrical zippered hand pocket.
- Zippered cargo and back pockets.
- Raised back panel for additional coverage while in riding position.
- Inner waistband adjustment system.
- Soft brushed inner waistband.
- Laser perforated inner thigh venting.
- Branded zipper pullers throughout for ease of use with gloves.
- Double reinforced seams throughout.