PUTTING YOUR HORSEPOWER WHERE YOUR PEDAL STROKE IS.
Our new Cinch Direct Mount Oval rings help you put down the watts in the best part of our pedal stroke. Ovals provide enhanced traction control when compared to conventional round rings, particularly in high torque, low cadence riding scenarios. We arrived at an optimal 10% ovality and 112.5° clocking, which can be achieved in both regular and flipped Super Boost positions by following the orientation callout on the rings. Our variable width tooth design will keep chain retention dialed utilizing clutched derailleurs, and is also compatible with many chainguides. Available in 4 of our most popular sizes, the Race Face Oval Ring gives you the advantage during the toughest part of your ride.
- Optimized Pedal Stroke.
- 1x Drivetrain Variable Width Tooth Profile Stops Dropped Chains.
- Super Boost Compatible.
- 10 / 11 / 12 Speed Compatible*.
- Wear resistant 7075 Aluminium.
- Compatible with all Race Face Cinch Cranks.
- Colour: Black.
- Built for: XC / Trail / AM / Endruo.
- Compatibility: 10 / 11 / 12 Speed*.
- Size: 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T.
- Weight: 72g (32T).
*Please note: Not compatible with with Shimano 12 speed chains.