Skip to content
- SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is a complete recovery product to be consumed immediately after exercise
- It contains a blend of carbohydrate (23g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals
- Rapid replenishment of your glycogen stores and the provision of protein helps you to get the most from your training and prepare you for your next session
- Carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise
- During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy
- This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session
- SiS REGO Rapid Recovery contains soy protein, which has a complete amino acid profile to which we have added 2g of leucine to support muscle protein synthesis and rebuild
- Leucine is an amino acid which is known to switch on the signalling for muscle protein synthesis, amplifying the effect
- Ideal formulation for lactose intolerant individuals
- suitable for: Vegetarians; Coeliacs; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free
- Contains Soy
- Informed Sport Registered: Produced in an Informed Sport accredited facility and Triple Tested to provide complete confidence for athletes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device