Skip to content
- SiS Protein Bars contain a blend of easily digestible proteins (20 grams per bar) in the form of whey, casein and soy protein
- It is important to consume protein in close proximity to training sessions (i.e. before or after training) in order to maximize training adaptations
- Protein intake is often overlooked by endurance athletes so this convenient bar option can help provide an appropriate quantity of high quality protein for before or immediately post exercise
- Adapting to the demands of endurance training is facilitated by increased muscle protein synthesis whereby new proteins are made in our muscles after each training session
- The muscle becomes reconditioned so that it can better withstand the physical demands during the next training session
- SiS Protein Bars contain a blend of easily digestible, quality proteins that act as a trigger to stimulate protein synthesis
- Contains Peanuts, Milk, Soya, Gluten
- Informed Sport Registered: Produced in an Informed Sport accredited facility to provide complete confidence for athletes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device