Not that long ago mountain bikes were simple - suspension opened up more terrain and, more importantly, it meant more fun. The original Z2 was there for the mountain bike suspension revolution –you simply mounted it on your bike and hit the trails. Less time prepping and fixing meant you could just focus on the ride. Twenty years later, that same DNA lives on in the new Marzocchi Z2; it's ready to shred with smooth and plush suspension. The new from-the-ground-up Rail damper combines low maintenance with intuitive ease of use and impressive on-trail performance. The top-of-fork simple sweep adjuster from firm to open can lock out the fork or fully open the system with plenty of positions in between. The Z2 - it just makes everything easy.
- New 32 chassis with uniquely styled M lower legs.
- New Rail damper design with full compression sweep adjust.
- New 15QRx110mm axle design.
- Butted 6000 series aluminium upper tubes.
- FLOAT EVOL air spring system.
- Metal compression assembly.
- Colours: Matte black.
- Travel: 100mm, 120mm, 130mm (29" only), 140mm, 150mm (27.5" only).
- Wheel: 27.5", 29".
- Rake: 44mm, 51mm (29only).
- Axle: 15QRx110.
- Damping: RAIL.
- Spring: FLOAT.
- Stanchions: ∅34mm Black Anodizing.
- Steerer: Tapered Aluminum.