There was a time - not that long ago - when mountain bikes were simple. The leap from rigid forks to suspended freedom opened up more terrain. More importantly, it meant more fun. The Marzocchi Z2 was a badge of honor. It still is. Red forks that match with anything. A heritage that speaks volumes. In the past twenty years, bikes may have changed dramatically but, damn it, does progress ever look good.
Long live fun. Long live the king. Welcome back, Z2. Now, send it.
- New 32 chassis with uniquely styled M lower legs.
- New Rail damper design with full compression sweep adjust.
- New 15QRx110mm axle design.
- Butted 6000 series aluminium upper tubes.
- FLOAT EVOL air spring system.
- Metal compression assembly.
- Enhanced lower leg stiffness with "M" arch design for maximum tyre clearance.
- Colours: Gloss Red or Matte Black.
- Axle: 15QRx110mm.
- Tyre comptibility: 27.5 x 2.8" or 29 x 2.6".
- Travel: 100, 120, 130, 140, 150mm.
- Rake: 37, 44, 51mm.