Skip to content
- The Lazer Z1, Lazer's most advanced road helmet to date, in addition this one has added MIPS an industry leading safety technology
- The MIPS patent was developed by some of the world's leading researchers in biomechanics and neuroscience
- MIPS is setting a new standard for helmet safety
- The secret behind MIPS patent comes from the study of the human brain
- The brain is surrounded by a low-friction cushion of cerebrospinal fluid
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction layer between the outer shell and the liner
- In the event of a crash this layer absorbs much of the energy created by a blow to the head
- The combination of the brain's own protection and MIPS enables maximum protection for the rider
- Weighing in at 232 grams Medium size
- Size: Small 52-56 cm, Medium 55-59 cm, Large 58-61 cm
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.