Skip to content
- The Victor helmet is designed to be fast and agile
- It delivers great aerodynamic performance, but features a shorter tail to allow head movement with minimal effect on the drag coefficient
- This is accomplished by combining a small, narrow frontal area with a trip wire on top of the helmet and a stubby tail at the rear
- This creates a compact helmet that allows riders to move their heads without disrupting their aerodynamic performance too much
- The sides of the helmet shell are curved and drop down low enough to cover the ears, thus reducing wind resistance
- The Victor holds a large screen visor to improve the aerodynamics and provide perfect visual clarity
- This visor can also move forward to open up two ventilation ports that create airflow throughout the helmet
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.