Skip to content
- DT Swiss precision is brought to the fat planet!
- With its unparalleled resistance to extreme cold and tool-free wilderness serviceability the DT ratchet system is the perfect solution for high performance fat bikers
- DTs 350 family of hubs comes with all of the same internals as the 240 line but gives an alternative option for the more budget conscious consumer
- The 350 BR hub features a super tough steel axle and forged aluminium hub shell to keep weight to a minimum, at 174 grams for the front and 300 for the rear the BR350's are some of the lightest fat bike hubs around
- The same quad bearing system as used in the 240s hubs, with corrosion resistant steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing giving added durability and performance, handy if snow, slush and sand are your preferred riding conditions
- Available in Centre-lock or 6-bolt
- Available in a Bluto friendly 150 x 15 for the front and 190 or 1297 x 12 for the rear
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.