Heavyweight features in a lightweight package. Designed specifically to meet the demands of aggressive trail riders, the new Float X combines sophisticated damping and fade free performance with incredible light weight and outstanding structural integrity.
- ALL-NEW chassis and damper.
- High-flow main piston.
- Air seal package.
- Volume spacers with smaller increments.
- MCU bottom out bumper.
- Numbered tool-free 12 position single-turn LSC (Low Speed Compression) adjuster.
- Independent firm mode circuit – Clockable 2 position adjuster.
- Increased rebound adjuster range (over DPX2).
- Optimised reservoir lengths per shock size.
- Hydraulic top out feature.
- Reduced damper noise.
- Larger air sleeve bore reduces average rider pressure by 40 psi vs. DPX2.
- Bearing hardware compatible both sides.
- Air valve location offers improved frame fitment and pump access.