Our Highest Performing Inline Shock.
For a lightweight, inline shock, the DPS packs a lot of performance. The Dual Piston Base Valve has dedicated compression and rebound pistons, providing a firm lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, or efficiency.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
Lighter, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity.
Dual Piston valve design improves both rebound and compression flow.
DPS damper with three positions - Open, Medium, Firm modes.
N.B. Price is for damper only - Mounting hardware must be purchased separately.
- 165 x 38mm / 6.5 x 1.5 / SV.
- 185 x 45mm / 7.25 x 1.75 / SV.
- 200 x 50mm / 7.875 x 2.0 / SV.
- 190 x 50mm / 7.5 x 2.0 / LV.
- 200 x 50mm / 7.875 x 2.0 / LV.
- 200 x 57mm / 7.875 x 2.25 / LV.
- 215 x 63mm / 8.5 x 2.5 / LV.
- 210 x 50mm / 8.3 x 2 / LV.
- 210 X 55MM / 8.3 X 2.2 / LV.
- 230 X 60MM / 9 X 2.4 / LV.
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes.
- Open mode adjust tuning range (1, 2, 3).
- Air spring pressure.
- Air Sleeve & Body Finish: Kashima Coat.