Our Highest Performing Inline Shock.
For a lightweight, inline shock, the DPS packs a lot of performance. The Dual Piston Base Valve has dedicated compression and rebound pistons, providing a firm lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, or efficiency.
FLOAT DPS shocks have fewer adjustments than Factory Series (no Open mode adjust tuning range), and have black anodized air sleeve and body instead of Genuine Kashima Coat. A Performance graphics package ties in the black-on-black look.
Lighter, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity.
Dual Piston valve design improves both rebound and compression flow.
DPS damper with three positions - Open, Medium, Firm modes.
N.B. Price is for damper only - Mounting hardware must be purchased separately.
- 140 x 25mm / 5.5x1.0 / SV
- 150 x 30mm / 6 x 1.25 / SV
- 165 x 38mm / 6.5 x 1.5 / SV
- 185 x 45mm / 7.25 x 1.75 / SV
- 190 x 50mm / 7.5 x 2.0 / LV
- 200 x 50mm / 7.875 x 2.0 / SV
- 200 x 50mm / 7.875 x 2.0 / LV
- 200 x 57mm / 7.875 x 2.25 / LV
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes.
- Air spring pressure.
- Air Sleeve & Body Finish: Kashima Coat.