The disc brake road revolution has arrived. The EA90 SL Disc combines the stout 19.5-millimeter internal tubeless EA90 SL rim with Easton's M1 6-bolt disc hubs that have received an A+ Future-Proof rating by Velonews. Hubs easily converts from out of the box 9x100 and 10x135 quick release to 15x100 & 12x100 (front hub) and 12x135 & 12x142 (rear hub); parts sold separately.
At 1540g this performance wheel is offered at an economical price. These wheels are light, fast and bombproof. Best of all, they rely on standard Sapim double-butted straight-pull spokes and straight-pull spokes and standard external alloy nipples, so they're easy to maintain and service.
- Wheelset Weight - 1540g.
- Finish - Black anodise / water transfer decals.
- Type - Road Tubeless™ Aluminium Clincher.
- Rim Material - EA90 Alloy.
- Rim Depth - 27mm.
- Internal Rim Width 19.5mm.
- External Rim Width - 24mm.
- Spokes - Sapim straight pull / double butted.
- Front Spoke Pattern - 20 / 3x.
- Rear Spoke Pattern - 24 / 3x.
- Braking Surface - Disc.
- Nipple Type - Aluminium.
- Front / Rear Hub - Vault.
- Bearing Type - Sealed cartridge bearings.
*Convertible to 12x100 & 15x100 (front) and 12x135 & 12x142 (rear). Parts sold separately.