Take a short spin aboard the EA70 SL wheelset and you'll marvel at the ride quality. We developed a wide (17.5mm internal rim width) welded alloy rim specifically for the EA70 SL. The wider shape changes the tyre's profile and greatly enhances the ride quality. An improved tyre profile means a better contact patch for really leaning into corners.
The EA70 SL rolls on our V5 hubset and standard J-bend spokes (20 front and 24 rear). This wheelset is built to withstand years of abuse. And if the EA70 SL ever needs service, you can rest easy knowing that every single component is easily replaceable - from the standard sealed cartridge bearings to the standard J-bend spokes and nipples.
- Wheelset Weight - 1590g.
- Finish - Polished / Water Transfer decals.
- Type - Aluminium Clincher.
- Rim Material - EA70 Alloy.
- Rim Depth - 25mm.
- Internal Rim Width - 17.5mm.
- External Rim Width - 22mm.
- Spokes - J-Bend / Double Butted.
- Front spoke Pattern - 20 / Radial.
- Rear Spoke Pattern - 24 / 1x NDS / 2x DS.
- Braking Surface - Machined aluminium.
- Nipple type - Alloy.
- Front / Rear Hub - Easton V5.
- Bearing Type - Sealed cartridge bearings.