Take a short spin aboard the brand new EA70 SL wheelset and you'll marvel at the ride quality. We developed an extra wide (17.5-millimeter internal rim width) welded alloy rim specifically for the EA70 SL. The wider shape changes the tyre's profile and greatly enhances the ride quality. Not to mention, an improved tyre profile means a better contact patch for really leaning into corners! The EA70 SL rolls on our brand new V5 hubset and standard, J-bend spokes (20 front and 24 rear). This wheelset is built to withstand years of abuse. And if the EA70 SL ever needs service, you can rest easy knowing that every single component is easily replaceable from the standard sealed cartridge bearings to the standard J-bend spokes and nipples.
- Braking Surface: Machined aluminium.
- Cassette Type: Shimano 11/Sram 11.
- Finish: Polished black, water transfer decals.
- Wheelset Weight: 1590g.
- Type: Aluminium Clincher.
- Rim Material: EA70 Alloy, welded.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Internal Rim Width: 17.5mm.
- External Rim Width: 22mm.
- Spokes: Sapim, J-Bend, black, double-butted.
- Front Spoke Pattern: 20 total, 277mm, radial.
- Rear Spoke Pattern:24 total, 280mm, 1X (ND) and 281mm, 2X (DS).
- Front Hub Type: Easton V5.
- Rear Hub Type: Easton V5.