Look no further for an aero upgrade that won't break the bank. The Easton AXR rear wheel is sleek and stylish with a 25mm-deep rim to provide a nice balance between wind-cheating aerodynamics and solid, predictable handling in crosswinds. Have no fear de-accelerating from hyper-drive as the machined sidewalls ensure rock solid braking performance. The Easton V5 hubs roll super-smooth yet keep maintenance to a minimum with their long-lasting, sealed cartridge bearings. Have no fear cranking out maximum watts as the butted stainless steel spokes are laced 2-cross on the drive side to handle the demands of stout power transmission while the non-drive side features 1-cross lacing. Hand-built and acoustically tuned from start to finish, the result is even, accurate spoke tension and outstanding durability.
- Aluminum alloy rim is lightweight, stiff, durable and has a 25mm deep profile for aerodynamics.
- Machined sidewall surface ensures perfectly smooth braking.
- Sleeved rim joint offers better rotating balance and low weight.
- Easton V5 hub with sealed cartridge bearings for long-lasting, smooth-rolling performance.
- Steel cassette body is durable and SRAM/Shimano 9/10-speed compatible.
- Spokes are 2-cross on drive side for better power transmission, plus they're easy to replace and service.