TRS cranks are engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on Enduro bikes, yet still light enough to use for XC.
TRS+ is the Ultimate Enduro crank for 1x and 2x setups.
Over the top thinking by e13 engineers results in novel and innovative features that allow for lighter, stiffer, stronger and more reliable cranks. 30mm spindles provide a rigid base for the system while our proprietary P3 Connect Polygon interface creates a more robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction.
- 4x104 bcd or direct mount Integrated Guide Ring equipped with removable spider interface
- DMB & Turbocharger compatible
- Adaptive Preload (APS) non-drive side crank arm for shim and tool free final set up
- P3 Connect polygon 3 lobe connection spindle interface
- Forged and then machined Exalite+ Aluminum arms
- 30mm Aluminum spindle
- 14mm pedal thread engagement
- Black anodized spindle/hardware
- Weight: 613g (arms only), 797g (w/ 22-36T/BB)
- Use for enduro/ all mountain
- Spindle Length: 113mm
- Bolt Pattern: Integrated 4x104 or integrated direct mount
- BB shell: 68/73mm or 100mm
- BB not included. Compatible bottom brackets: XCX, PF30, BB92 or BB30. For more information on compatibility please read the following guide:
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
The Polygon 3 Lobe Interface was designed using German DIN 32711-P3 Polygon interface. This provides 100% spindle to crankarm surface contact and avoids splined interface degradation.
Adaptive Preload System
A new tool-less bearing pre-load system that makes crank installation a snap.