Our TRS+ Cassette offers impressive Eagle-beating range and crisp shifting performance on both SRAM and Shimano drivetrains. Using a unique two-piece assembly and our exclusive 9t cog, the TRS+ cassette offers a massive 9-46 tooth range, which means you can clean steeper climbs, and then blast the descents!
As common with Eagle drivetrains, a larger rear cassette also means a larger chainring up front...aka, less ground clearance. An advantage of the TRS+ Cassette is that our 9-46t range accomplishes the same gearing, but with a smaller front chainring and MORE ground clearance, something even more important on today's "long, low, slack" bikes.
The largest cogs are precision machined from aluminum and attach to a SRAM XD driver body. The remaining eight steel cogs lock into place with a chain whip.
Both parts of the TRS+ cassette are individually replaceable and available individually, which means that replacing worn parts is possible without buying a whole new cassette.
- Material - EXA+ Alloy and Heat-Treated Cromoly Steel.
- Primary Uses - Enduro / Freeride.
- Speeds - 11 speed.
- Cog Sizes -
- 9-46t: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-33-39-46.
- Drivetrain Compatibility - Sram and Shimano shifters / chains / derailleurs.
- Required Freehub: Sram XD™ Driver
- Range - 511%.
- Colour - Black.
- Weight - 339g (11 Speed).