Behold, the new ultimate in lightweight race day chain retention - from the World Cup circuit to your home track!
The LG1r Carbon Chainguide offers the same world class chain retention in a lighter, stiffer and far more adjustable design. The ISCG05 mount holes offer more adjustment than any of the competition, and the upper/lower sliders have a further range so riders can achieve ideal fit and positioning. A modular assembly allows riders to choose from one of three sizes of bash guards (included), and to remove the lower slider completely if deemed unnecessary for less intense terrain. All polycarbonate parts are now solvent resistant, so they won't get brittle or crack after exposure to lubes and cleaners. The Gen 2 Stealth Idler is softer and quieter. The upper slider has a co-moulded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise, and it opens quickly and easily without tools.
LG1r chainguides come with the following in the box for easy install:
- Guide (preassembled).
- (2) ISCG Mounting Shims and Bolts.
- 1 x 28-30t Direct Mount Bashguard.
- 1 x 32-34t Direct Mount Bashguard.
- 1 x 36-38t Direct Mount Bashguard.
- Instruction manual.
- Primary Uses - Winning World Cup downhill races, enduro.
- Backplate Material - Compression Moulded Carbon Fibre.
- Drivetrain Protection - DMB (direct mount bashguard, three sizes included).
- Sliders - Adjustable with ring size indicator.
- Slider Hardware - EXAr Captive.
- Lower Armature - Adjustable Indexed Slider.
- Chainring Range - 28-38T.
- Mounting Standard - ISCG'05.
- Roller - Generation II Stealth Idler.
- Weight - 164g.