E*thirteen Guidering M chainrings boast a revoluntionary dual width tooth design to help keep your chain locked on your ring and not dropped on the trail.
Step-up to the best chain retention with the Modified Guidering!
Optimized dual width tooth profiles and chamfers provide greater chain retention than standard rings. But we didn't stop there! Months of testing and numerous iterations have yielded a long-wearing shape and finish to make sure your chain stays put even after months of use.
Coupled with a clutch-style 10 or 11 speed rear derailleur and proper drivetrain protection, you'll be ready for anything the trail throws at you.
104mm bcd rings feature a flip-flop design that allows for a 49mm or 50mm chainline.
- Maximum tooth width and height to engage the chain securely. You can pedal through the rough stuff without fear
- Precision tooth chamfers faciltate chain engagement even at extreme chain angles. Your chain will stay put no matter what gear you are pushing
- Long wearing dual width design
- Compatible with current TRS, XCX and LG1 chainguides
- Ring Material: EXA+ Aluminium
- Thickness: 5mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104
- 1mm swappable chainline
- Compatibility: 8/9/10/11 speed
- Ring Sizes: 30-38T
- Colours: Black, Red, Blue
- Weight: 36t - 54g
- Use for: Any 1-by set up