1x Drivechains are everywhere you look this season from complete bikes to winning enduro rigs. Everyone is doing it so why should you have to miss out? With the e*13 EX Cog range extender you don't have to. Simply fit this sprocket to your existing 10 spd cassette, using the clear instructions provided, and say goodbye to your front shift setup.
- It's an add-on cog to extend gear range of 10 spd. Shimano and SRAM cassettes
- It comes in 40t and 42t for use with Shimano cassettes and a 42t only for use with SRAM cassettes
- Installing your EX Cog is easy. Remove the 15t or 17t cog from your cassette & place the EX Cog on your freehub, then install your existing cassette back in place (complete instructions here)
- Each EX Cog is timed and ramped specific to Shimano and SRAM cassettes
- The EX Cog comes with a longer steel replacement, B-limit screw for your derailleurs. Your current one won't be long enough to get the best shifting up to the new cog
- Available in Black, Red, and Blue