Our custom built Radical All Mountain aggresive hardtail that ticks all the boxes.
- Radical All Mountain Chilli Dog 290 frame
- 150mm Rockshox Lyrik select
- Halo vortex 29" wheels
- PNW 200mm dropper and lever
- Unite renegade bar 800mmx20mm
- Unite renegade stem 35mmx35mm
- Gusset s2 saddle
- Gusset s2 stem
- Michelin wild am2 29x2.4"
- DMR deathgrips
- Shimano deore xt brakes
- Shimano xt rotors 203mm front 180mm rear
- Sram nx groupset
Here's how the professional describes his bikes!
Some mutts just can't be muzzled....
The Chilli Dog is our ultimate hardcore hardtail... .
That's right, it’s another cliché... You know; modern, low, slack... yeah, we ticked the boxes...
The Chilli Dog is designed with aggression at the forefront. With its super low, slack chassis, the Chilli Dog is like a possessed train on rails. We pair this aggression to more conservative measurements across the reach and chainstay lengths, keeping the ride balanced and alive...
The top tubes run across the same line on both sizes, meaning the stand over is low across the board. Pair this to the low, straight seat tubes (allowing the rider to slam a long dropper), the frame is kept out of the way when s**t gets hairy, whilst making sizing extremely flexible!
Don't forget, you have to go up to come down; A super steep seat tube paired with a shorter, more upright riding position gives exceptional climbing ability, whilst remaining comfortable on those long days, reducing hip/lower back fatigue.
Yeah, Its PROPER good...
Tough & Reliable; designed, manufactured and tested in the U.K....
Each Chilli dog frame is hand welded in the UK by 'SpOoKy WiTcHcRaFt'.... using the highest quality of UK sourced Reynolds Steel.
Because of its extremely high strength & air hardening capabilities, the tubing profile can be drawn with super thin walls, without compromising its integrity. The triple butt tubes allow us to run a tick wall at the tube ends, but reduce this in the centre by nearly 50%. This gives an extremely compliant ride, on a seriously tough frame.
The remainder of the parts are also UK sourced, except for our individually CNC'd yoke, which is fabricated to an extremely high quality in Germany. Our yoke is engineered specifically to cater to the needs of the Chilli Dog, giving exceptional rear clearance, composure and power transfer.
The frames are coated by hand, including individual airbrushed decals, making each frame that extra special. The frames are then given their final party piece; the Radical Headbadge... Cast in pewter, by hand... by a bloke... in a shed...
''Boutique, small batch manufacturing''
- Recommended travel: 150mm.
- Travel range: 140-160mm.
- Low slung geometry gives ultimate cornering, stability and braking control.
- Super steep seat tube angle for exceptional technical climbing ability and a shorter, more comfortable/natural seated position.
- Short seat tubes & low standover for greater sizing flexibility. Designed around the use of longer dropper posts to get slammed properly when s**t gets hairy.
- A slack head angle with a 140-160mm fork means the bike remains composed and slack, no matter the terrain.
- Reynolds 853 DZB (Triple butted) TT & DT, matted to 631 & 525 tubes to give the ultimate blend of strength, compliance and weight.
- Frame treated internally utilising Anti Corrosion formula, with routing grommets & BB drainage to give a better rust/corrosion protection.
- 5 year warranty & lifetime crash replacement for the original owner.
- Independently analysed to 4210-6 standards, above recommended travel.
- Geometry: See product images
- Sizing: See below