CushCore tubeless air valves are specially designed to work with a CushCore insert. The air passageway is T-shaped, rather than a simple through-hole, which prevents the insert from obstructing air flow through the valve.
The valve body is CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum, anodized black, with a tapered rubber collar permanently bonded at the sealing interface. The valve core can be removed to add tyre sealant. A locknut with o-ring seal and valve cap are included.
- High-quality 6061 T6 Aluminium tubeless valves.
- Drilled base to improve sealant flow around insert.
- Tapered nitrile rubber seal.
- Unique cross drilled base for air flow around inserts.
- Removable valve core for faster flow of air and sealant.
- Valve core tool included.
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.
- Lengths: 44mm or 55mm.