Light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders.
HOW IT WORKS
Not all tyre inserts are created the same.
CushCore is no ordinary tyre insert and is based on a new concept, tyre suspension. Any suspension system has a spring and a damper, and with CushCore, pressurised air in the tyre is the spring and the CushCore tyre insert is the damper.
Like traditional suspension, a constant damping force wouldn't work. It has to be dynamic. Suspension should be supple on small bumps but firm on the big hits.
CushCore responds differently depending on the tyre load and scenario. The more the tyre flexes, the more damping it provides.
Go Bigger - CushCore improves suspension performance by 16% and reduces impact force from big hits by 50%. Send it with total confidence.
Corner Harder - 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tyre squirm and burping, even at low tyre pressure. Rail corners with total confidence.
Ride Faster - CushCore provides a 12% smoother ride and 3% reduced rolling resistance. Ride with more control, more momentum, and less fatigue. It's like taking fewer punches in a fight.
- Tyre Widths - 1.8"-2.48".
- Inner Rim Width - 22mm-32mm.
- Weight - 140g (27.5") / 150g (29").
- Includes -
- Single - (1) CushCore tyre insert, (1) 44mm CushCore green presta air valve and (2) rim stickers.
- Set of 2 - (2) CushCore tyre inserts, (2) 44mm CushCore presta air valves, valve core tool, installation instructions and rim stickers.
- CushCore transforms your tubeless tyre into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper.
- A proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam controls compression and rebound forces. Its lightweight, ultra durable and impervious to sealant.
- CushCore's patented profile applies constant pressure on the tyre sidewalls. This provides protection and stability even at low tyre pressures.
- CushCore is designed to fit tight on the rim. This radial tension locks the bead to the rim while maintaining a supple tread patch.