Skip to content
- Once again Thule has pushed the boundaries of what can be expected from a high end roof bar
- The Wing Bar Evo features even more advanced aerodynamics and several key quality of life improvements to make installation and use even easier
- Revised wing shape with a truncated TrailEdge design on the rear helps smooth air flow off the rear of the bar, reducing noise and buffeting
- The rubber WindDiffuser strips are now permanently affixed to the bar with a QuickAccess slit that allows Thule T-track racks and accessories to be mounted and removed without having to remove it
- This means no more cutting up rubber strips or having to get replacements when you change your load out, you'll always have optimum coverage with the reduced wind noise and improved aerodynamics this offers
- SmartSlide guides offer an easy centring guide to help installation and also work as an aerodynamic cover on the underside of the bar
- Maximum load: 100KG, please also check your vehicle's maximum roof capacity
- A complete roof bar system requires the bars, a footpack and in some cases a special fitting kit
- Please consult the Thule online buyers guide to ensure you order the correct set-up for your vehicle
- All Thule products come with a 5 year warranty
Roof Bars & Fixings
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.