Skip to content
- Class-leading XTR Trail 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- Super-lightweight HollowTech II cold forged Duralumin crank arms - hollow design saves weight whilst increasing rigidity and durability
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection provides a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- 36/26 with a 48.8mm chain line and a 168mm Q-factor ideally suited for all-mountain use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- Hollowglide outer chainring is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum
- Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, light weight and hard-wearing chainring
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings
- Compatible with 3x, 2x and 1x set-ups
- For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only
Chainsets & Cranksets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.